Let’s discuss the future of the Central and Eastern European railway rolling stock market. Join the debate on March 15, 2017 in Warsaw. European Rolling Stock Forum 2017 is the largest and most prestigious business conference in the CEE, devoted to the railway vehicle manufacturing market in the region.
This year’s conference will amongst other topics discuss the most modern technologies used in the construction and maintenance of rolling stock, especially regarding energy consumption, components and design.
European Rolling Stock Forum evolved from one of our flagship conferences – “Prospects for the Locomotive Market”, organized by TOR Conferences in 2010-2013, the biggest and most prestigious conference in Poland and CEE devoted mainly to new projects in locomotive sector. It offers opportunities for local and international companies to reveal their new products and currently ongoing projects.
*Participation of this speaker has not been confirmed.
Agenda is subject to change.
Amongst other topics, in 2016 the focus was on:
- EU budget perspective for 2014-2020 and demand for rolling stock projects,
- modernisation possibilities and their profitability,
- purchase and modernisation needs of Polish and other operators in the CEE (both passenger and freight companies),
- R+D in railway rolling stock industry,
- passenger rolling stock – challenges of today,
- new regulations – perspectives, difficulties, influence on the market (authorisation, TSI).
About 200 experts and top level managers representing companies and institutions such as Alpha Trains, Amsted Rail, Axtone, Beacon Rail, Bombardier Transportation, Bonatrans Group, Brandenburg Economic Development Board, CAF, Captrain, Center for EU Transport Projects (CUPT, Poland), Colas Rail, Corail, Cracow University of Technology, ČD Cargo, DB Fahrzeuginstandhaltung, DB Schenker Rail Cargo, DVA GmbH, Eneria, ENIKA, European Railway Agency (ERA), Havelländische Eisenbahn, IKB Leasing, Industrial Division, Knorr-Bremse, Koleje Dolnośląskie, Kompetenznetz Rail Berlin-Brandenburg GmbH, Kovis, Lithuanian Railways (LG), Lotos Kolej, Łódzka Kolej Aglomeracyjna (ŁKA), Mazovian Railways (Koleje Mazowieckie), Mitron Information Systems, KZN Bieżanów, Macquarie European Rail, Medcom, MRCE, Regio Jet, National Centre for Research and Development (NCBiR, Poland), Newag, PKP Intercity, Polski Tabor Szynowy, Protor, Przewozy Regionalne, Railpool, Railway Institute (IK, Poland), RAWAG, Schaltbau, Siemens, SSK Rail, VIS Systems, Škoda Transportation, Škoda Vagonka, TX Logistik AG, Tabor Dębica, Ukrainian Railways (UZ), UPEC Industrial Group, Vossloh Locomotives, Warsaw University of Technology and TOR Transport Consultants Group Ltd. took part in the event.
European Rolling Stock Forum evolved from one of our flagship conferences – “Prospects for the Locomotive Market”, organized by TOR Conferences in 2010-2013.
“Prospects for the Locomotive Market” 2010-2013:
- over 450 guests,
- over 30 industry partners (e.g. Bombardier, Newag, PESA Bydgoszcz, Skoda Transportation and Siemens),
- numerous passengers and freight operators,
- consulting companies and research institutions (e.g. VIS Systems, Railway Institute, Instytut Pojazdów Szynowych “Tabor”, VUZ Velim),
- highly meritorical presentations about new projects (e.g. detailed informations about Newag’s E4MSU “Griffin” revealed for the first time), commercial offers, modern components, market opportunities and niches.
Register now for 2017 edition at tor-konferencje.pl and receive a special discount.
Any problems with registration? Contact us
€ 309 net
€ 259 net to 15.02.2017
The price includes:
- attendance in the event,
- conference materials,
- coffee breaks,
An accommodation fee is not included.
Warsaw – the capital and largest city of Poland. Populated by over 1.7 million residents within a greater metropolitan area of 2.6 million residents is the 9th most populated capital city in the European Union. It is well known for its economical and industrial potential. The conference will take place in Novotel Warszawa Centrum Hotel. The venue is ideally located in the heart of Warsaw, just a few steps away from Palace of Culture and Science. Offers variety of accommodation and conference facilities fully meeting the guests’ expectations. Modern and functional interiors, high-class service and delicious international cuisine will make every stay an unforgettable experience. More…